Pi FOREVER MOVIE LOG
Logging a movie
- Select ADD > Movie
- Fill in as many fields as you wish.
- To rate a movie, click or touch the Pi Pie to adjust the value.
- No appropriate movie Genre? Feel free to contact us with suggestions.
- If you have acquired the movie for your collection and select how from the Have drop down menu, you are then prompted to (optionally) input the price so that when future Pi financial reporting features are made available, you can, for fun or interest, find out how much you have spent on movies.
- Click to save.
Viewing & managing your movie log
- Select VIEW > Movie
- Use the various filters to govern which movies appear.
- To sort the table by preferred attribute (TITLE, RELEASE YEAR, GENRE etc), click the appropriate column heading. To reverse the sort order, click the heading again.
- To Edit the details for a specific movie, click the edit icon in the ACTION column.
- Delete a movie entry by clicking the red trash icon in the ACTION column – careful, you cannot undo a delete!
Displaying movies you have yet to see
If both the SEEN and HAVE menus for a specific movie are set to No, then Pi will assume you have yet to see, rent or acquire that movie. This makes it easy for you to organise your Wanted movies.
- Ensure the Want filter checkbox at the top of the log is switched on.
- Click the SEEN table heading such that movies marked as No are at the top of the list.